Friday, October 16, 2009

AAAAccckkkkkkkkkkkkk...........


I just can't keep up. There's too much to do that isn't getting done. Stop the world, I need to step off for a while!

Now that the rant is over, I feel I can put things in perspective. I have to start living using lists - yup, the other L word.

The picture above is a 1/2 hour sketch done with a live model. No chance to perfect the proportions here, due to time constraints. I wanted to focus on shading. Working with Conte ( the white ) and Derwent pencils ( dark brown )is new to me. I am quite proud of the result. I will correct the perspective ( Note - the model's fingers weren't clubbed for starters) and post the finished piece. This is one that I have done that I might actually frame when finished!

6 comments:

  1. that is incredible sue, if this is how you are spending your time then it is time well spent :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing an incredible amount of creating my friend. This is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Sue, wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..so impressed Sue...you are awe inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are GOOOOOD!! Wow! Great sketch Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!