Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Creativity warms the soul


I joined a stamping club, and Izzy was kind enough to drive me. It is at Sue Farrant's, she is a Stampin' Up consultant. The card on the left is my favorite of the cards I made that day.

I had the best time - no thinking about all the things I need to be doing ( and can't ).

Just a lovely relaxing time with some lovely women, I learned some great techniques, and can't wait to get stronger so that I can spend more time being creative.

Physio is going well, there is a significant improvement in my range of motion already, so I feel really inspired to push past the pain and keep going.

It's raining today, our first rain in 6 weeks, it feels really refreshing.

2 comments:

  1. what an absolutely gorgeous card! It's nice to see that you are able to get out and be creative. Keep healing that wing Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined Sue's stamp club!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!