Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another step accomplished!


Here is the result of the second day of organizing. One of my goals was to be able to sit and craft with friends in my room. Thanks to the new floor plan, this has been accomplished. I am happy to say that after another 2 hours (broken up into half hours), this is how the space looks now!

Things I got rid of:

old magazines, let's face it, almost everything can be found on the internet, why store it?

The kimono - it sat on the back of the door for years, never worn.

Ahh, the freedom of less clutter, I always thought people were exaggerating, and now I see how really freeing it is. I feel as though I have lost weight, physically and emotionally!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What an improvement Sue! This is awesome! Ohhhhh to have a clear space to work! I totally get how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thats looking awesome Sue!! Your space is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!