Sunday, June 20, 2010

A new view


Here's the view from my desk in my new studio. I love the view, the birds are constantly flying back and forth. I will be hanging a hummingbird feeder in the window to replace the wind chimes. I still have to clear out the closet, and move the headboard. Today I bought white paint, as this will reflect the most light when I am painting on canvas.

My mom is a bit better, she's stabilized, and still in hospital. Our guess is she caught an infection last time she was in the hospital, and now she is on IV antibiotics. Poor Mom, she's become a science experiment. Not fun for anyone.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 20, 2010

    Hi Sue C
    What a joy for Sue G to have you as a friend .I lost one of my Book Club friend to cancer this past Christmas.The girls in the book club made a huge defference in her last days. We were all there for her and she attended the last book club at my house the week before she died.Friendship is a powerful tool when one needs another.I lived in Victoria until 4 years ago
    I live in Shediac NB at the other coast 2 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean,and am a friend of Sue.I thank God for you, your constant support.So happy that your husband is doing so well
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!