Thursday, May 27, 2010

With A Little Help From My Blog Readers





Yesterday evening was BAD.

REALLY BAD.

My friend who was waiting for biopsy results has cancer.

Tears.

Burning RAGE.


Emotion is normal BUT it is not productive.

I have raised my goal for my fundraiser to $2,500.00.

Since I reached my original goal, I will shave my head, whether I meet my new goal or not. And I will post the head shave on YouTube.

I would like to ask everyone who reads this post, to please pass on the link to my donation page. Encourage people to read the blog post of what motivated me to set up a donation page. The link to that post is on the donation page.

Help me to help.

If you can think of any other way to get the word out, please let me know.

Thanks for reading this.

3 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear this sue :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Sue, I can't believe it. I also got some "not good" news about my sister-in-law...she starts Chemo on Monday.
    I will put your links on my blogs very soon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!