Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunny Yellow


I have surpassed my fundraising goal!

And in the process I managed to annoy and insult a few people by sending out a generic email asking for donations.

The one thing I learned as George and I walked the bumpy road at the "club nobody wants to belong to", was that nobody goes through cancer alone.

Thank you to every one of you who was there for us.

I hope in my own small way that my fundraiser will make it possible for someone else to be helped.

I leave you today with a photo of a lovely blossom on a tree I have - a sunny yellow for a rainy day.

Be well.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on exceeding your goal, and geez that yellow flower is so happy and bright and hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly been there for me my friend and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are truly a gem and a very special friend. Congratulations on surpassing your goal! Your efforts have made a difference and I am sincerely proud to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCK..plain and simple.
    Feel free to e-mail me any time OK?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!