Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where did the year go???




Holy Cow!

It's after Christmas, a few days until New Year. I looked back through my photos of the year. So many things, so many FUN things happened this year!

Mom and I went to Stamp Club, I went to Timberline (twice!), monthly crops, family gatherings, gatherings with my wonderful girlfriends, we got Daisy, I read many books and made many cards and even did a little beading! I did some dogsitting, fed my neighbour's cat while she was away, and watched my nieces at their Christmas pageant. Evenings from now on will be busy sorting through photos to print, scrapbook, and digitally scrapbook. And of course, PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

What were the highlights of your year?

4 comments:

  1. Hey SueZee Que ... sounds like you had a wonderful year and I am glad i got to be a tiny part of it. Hope to see you soon at the Scrapaholics and wish you and yours a wonderful and prosperous New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my highlights were Crop n Cruise, Seattle, Scrpabooking with friends, and watching Michael in all his sports activities. I'm hoping that we can find time to see each other more in 2010, I truly enjoy your company and friendship. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!