Friday, September 18, 2009

My first digital layout!



Woo Hoo! Yipee!!!

Yesterday My Digital Software arrived from Stampin' Up.

And here's my first layout. Double click on it for a better view. I'll have to learn how to size these, I was so excited, I just wanted to get this one up on my blog.

I love this program, I can't believe how many different things I can do with it - cards, calendars, scrapbooking layouts. I can save them onto disks with music and recordings and... well, the possibilities are endless! Just imagine what I will be able to do with my photographs, and then I can play them on the TV screen, print them... ooohhh, I am in HEAVEN.

3 comments:

  1. wow, that is fantastic - love those pics too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sue..mine arrives tomorrow and of course I leave for Sydney! DOH!
    What a cute family layout Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Sue ... now step away for the computer and grab some of that real paper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!