Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Monday in Victoria


My friend Lorraine and I went to Victoria on Monday, to the BC Royal Museum to see the Treasures Exhibit. The exhibit was on loan from the British Museum in London.

What a fascinating journey through time, starting with artifacts from 100s of millions of years ago to modern times. I was so inspired to take photos, which, of course, you aren't allowed to do.

The exhibit was stunning, I was gobsmacked. If you get the opportunity to see it, GO!

It was raining, and that didn't matter, as we were in the museum. On the ferry ride back, we saw two killer whales, right outside the window where we were sitting. In all my years on the ferry, I have never seen them. Then, because of the rain, there was the widest rainbow I had ever seen. What a treat!

A great day with a great friend, what more could one ask for?

I am truly blessed with all the wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!