Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Creative Space





Ahhh... a space to work, with natural light coming in on the left.

I decided to do a sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers, and used the sketch to make a card in landscape and portrait orientation.





Looking at the card in portrait format, I can see that it needs "a little something".

Hmmm... I'll take a photo of the card when I figure out what it needs.


It was fun to work in a space that was cleared, and where I had everything I needed within reach!

2 comments:

  1. Great stamping space, great cards! Thanks for the comments on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Sue!
    I just re-organized and cleaned my scraproom and it feels so good to have a clean space to work and everything in reach doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!