Friday, February 6, 2009

Daisy has visitors!


Lucky Daisy!

Today Trey and his brother Avery came over with their mom Deb to see Daisy. Daisy was happy to meet them, and gave them both lots of kisses. Being a pup, she still jumps up, which is a little frightening for kids. Avery was a little bit afraid, but as I learned to manage her better, he was able to pat her and have a visit too. Considering that Daisy is as big as Avery when she stands up, Avery was a lot braver than I would have been!

I am trying to introduce as many people as possible to Daisy, since she can't leave our property until mid March, when her vaccinations will be complete.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! She has really grown! Look at how long her little legs are now! I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!