Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year !



A New Year and a new look for my blog. Time to show off some of my creative talents as well as sharing my thoughts.

I am joining the 365 day photo challenge, and have to start a day late, as yesterday my family came over to finally celebrate Christmas. We had a great time!

Here's George with his Christmas present from me, a photo that was taken by Izzy. I had it blown up into a poster for him and he loved it!

Only 17 more days until we bring Daisy home ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue -

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Quick question - what's the 365 day photo challenge? I'm sure it's fairly self explanatory, but how do you join and what do you do? I guess I'm a couple of days late, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are joining us for project 365... love the poster! it turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!