Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


My family celebrates Christmas on December 24th. This year, due to unusual weather, we had so much snow that it was impossible to go anywhere safely. The side streets were impassible, ferries and flights were cancelled. So was our family celebration.

George and I had a 12 pound turkey with trimmings all to ourselves! Once the weather clears up and it is safe to be on the roads, we'll get together with family and exchange gifts.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of our White Christmas, the first one since 1971!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos Sue! especially your artsy shot, the squirrel and the birds ... It sounds like you had a wonderful christmas! Cheers sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Sue! I love the one of the birds in the branches! I'm glad you and George had a nice Christmas together. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!