Thursday, December 11, 2008

Have you ever...?



Have you ever seen a more endearing dog photo? I think I will print and frame this one. This photo is of Cheers, with her litter, one of the little girls in the photo will be ours in January. We will be able to see the puppies for the first time on Monday, can't wait!!!

What a great weekend ahead - the Crop a Mas, which is sure to be great fun, and then seeing the little puppies for the first time.

I hope to blog on a more regular basis - I am making changes and getting more organized, the entire energy in the house is shifting, and it feels like there is more room to breathe. Part of it, I am sure is due to the fact that I cleaned out my desk, and got rid of the road maps and phone books from 2000.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo! have fun visiting them on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...what a sweet photo! My heart melts just looking at this. Retrievers are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!