Saturday, November 29, 2008

Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!




Our little puppy was born on November 26th, right on the due date -
There are nine in the litter, five boys and four girls - surely there must be a little girl in there who is not Alpha and who will want to come home with us...

The pictures were taken when the puppies were one hour old.

Take a close look at the third picture - there is one little puppy that is upside down squished in with its siblings.

I figured out that their little feet are about the size of my fingernail on my little finger.

I had a wonderful time at the Timberline Retreat - I am still resting and getting my energy back a week later!

I made all my Christmas cards, and that took a lot of stress off. So now, lots of beading to do for Christmas. No photos yet, I am still resting ( ha! )

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!! I'm sure there's the perfect little girl puppy in that litter for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!