Thursday, December 13, 2007

Arrrrgggghhhh.... almost too late!


The wine charms that I ordered were on back order. They arrived today - now I know to think at least 6 months ahead!

I am selling sets of 10 different charms for $20.00 - they are made of lead-free pewter

( betcha didn't know some pewter has lead in it... I didn't!!!)

The two finishes I have are antiqued gold and antiqued silver. The charms are really cute - sorry for the bad pic - I am still learning to do closeup photography...

The charms are mounted with a round aurora borealis bead to brighten things up a bit:

a pointsettia, a snowman, two bells,a wreath, a gingerbread man, a christmas tree, a sleigh, Rudolph, a candy cane, and of course - Santa!

Anyway, no guarantee they'll arrive in time for Christmas, even if I mail them tomorrow - one quarter inch of snow and Vancouver is shut down, so they'll be on the Etsy site for next Christmas season.

I guess I have to look at it as though I am a year ahead.

Doesn't putting a positive spin on things make them seem so much better?

1 comment:

  1. These are really lovely Sue! and yes, putting a positive spin on things is definately much better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!