Monday, November 5, 2007

Silly String

When I had to start wearing reading glasses, the biggest issue I had was finding the darned things. I could never remember where I'd laid them down and found this so frustrating that I decided to invest in some eyeglass leashes. I changed the name to Silly String, as the eyeglass strings that I found were some crappy string with findings attached for the glasses. Not only were they impractical, they were ugly and overpriced for what I got. Not to mention that the string kept getting tangled...

So I decided to bead some Silly Strings myself. They are much more attractive than the drugstore ones, and match the frames of the glasses or clothing of the wearer. The picture above is of a set that I made for a coworker of my DH.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I'm sure that DH's coworker will love them!


Your comments make my day!